Raine and Horne Fairfield is proud to offer this cosy family home, located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac location.
Stop your search here, as this family home offers three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes, with the main having a two-way bathroom, and a separate toilet and basin.
As you enter the property, you are greeted by an open plan lounge and dining, this flows onto the updated kitchen and formal dining, tiled throughout the living areas and timber floors in the bedrooms.
The kitchen overlooks the large split-level backyard, which has plenty of room for the kids to play and adults to entertain and a drive through lock up garage.
This home is situated on an approx. 577sqm block of land, with the potential to build a granny flat, subject to council approval.
This home is located within a short walk to the Mount Annan Central Shopping Centre, Mount Annan Marketplace, Public and High school, Christian College and the famous Botanic Gardens, and a short walk to the bus stop.
• Brick veneer family home
• 3 Good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two-way bathroom with separate toilet and basin
• Updated kitchen and formal dining
• Open plan lounge and dining combined
• Drive through lock up garage
• Situated on an approx. 577sqm block of land
• Potential to build a granny flat (Subject to council approval)
• Short walk to Mount Annan Central Shopping Centre, Marketplace, Botanic Gardens
• Primary, High School and Christian College
• Short walk to bus stop
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||161|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|