If you’re looking for a large family home with so much potential, then look no more
This two storey brick veneer home offers space, convenience, and a fantastic location for that growing family, just waiting for that perfect extended family to personalise it to make it their own
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a formal lounge, which is perfect for that quiet night in or entertaining guests and family.
This home offers five very decent sized bedrooms,4 with built-in wardrobes, renovated main bathroom with separate toilet and an ensuite to the main bedroom.
With 4 bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs, the open plan kitchen and living also has a breakfast bar, plenty of storage space and ideal for cooking up a fantastic meal.
The kitchen overlooks the open plan living and dining area which is filled with an ample amount of sunlight Walking out onto the enclosed outdoor kitchen area, overlooking the paved and low maintenance backyard, this will be a great area for family gatherings and endless parties.
Parking is not a problem with your very own double lock up garage and with drive through access, with the added comfort of an air conditioning system and is situated on an approx. 547sqm block of land.
This home is situated within a short drive to the local schools, parks and, Carnes Hill Shopping Centre
• Two storey brick veneer home
• 5 decent sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to 4
• Renovated bathroom and an ensuite to the main
• Formal lounge room and 2nd living and dining area
• Well-kept kitchen and breakfast bar
• Enclosed outdoor kitchen area
• Well-kept and paved low maintenance backyard
• Air conditioning system
• Situated on an approx. 547sqm
• Double lock up garage and drive through access
• Short drive to local schools, parks and Carnes Hill Shopping Centre
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|