This beautifully maintained ground floor double brick Apartment boasts a vibrant contemporary fit-out with luscious green private garden views…
Be impressed with it’s hip, cafe style renovated kitchen and dining with over-sized entertainer’s living area including study nook, splaying onto front recreational balcony.
The sun-filled floor plan encompasses all this plus two exquisitely large bedrooms – both with built ins, trendy updated bathroom, spacious internal laundry with lots of storage and modern finishes throughout including designer lighting, ceiling fans and up market floating timber floors.
Safely nestled in a boutique block of only 6 on the cusp of Haberfield, this whisper quiet abode awaits the astute investor or home purchaser… also incredibly ideal for downsizers!
This is definitely the one to inspect this Saturday…
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Up market kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, adjoining dining
- Huge entertainer’s living area with study nook
- Internal laundry with lots of storage
- Covered sunny balcony set among leafy outlook
- Convenient Carport located at rear
- Security block of only 6 with Intercom access
- Close proximity to Shops, Schools, Cafes/ Restaurants and Transport
- 5 minute drive to Ashfield Mall
- 4 minute drive to both Ashfield and Summer Hill Train Stations
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||318|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|