Ideally positioned in a tranquil yet convenient location in one of Five Dock’s most sought after streets, this fabulous property showcases great style & comfort, perfectly complementing today’s family lifestyle.
Resting on a level block and enjoying the benefits of its ideal east to rear aspect, highlighting generous free flowing areas ideal for day to day living and indoor and outdoor entertaining. Enjoying a peaceful street setting it possesses an abundance of lifestyle advantages, resting just steps to the bay, Five Dock shopping village, Schools and express CBD transport.
A warm and welcoming ambiance is created with the gorgeous high ceilings and timber flooring. The quality kitchen boasts a perfect line-of-sight across the rear gardens and features European stainless steel appliances. Both the bathrooms fit with the character of the home exuding quality & style. Additionally, enjoy the spacious teenage retreat with guest (4th) bedroom, reverse cycle air conditioning in the family room, side driveway to remote controlled garage with space for 3 cars under cover, stunning landscaped front & rear garden encompassing a fabulous covered & paved entertainers paradise complete with built-in BBQ, enjoying great privacy and sunlight.
- Large parcel of land approx. 513sqm enjoying a level easy care block
- Double fronted design flowing through a wide hallway to formal lounge, family and dining areas
- Gorgeous timber kitchen, granite benchtops with quality stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom enjoying bath & separate shower
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins, ceiling fans, full brick construction
- Exceptional teenage retreat with extra guest bedroom + storeroom
- Split system air conditioning, timber & tiled flooring
- Secure remote controlled under cover parking for 3 cars
- Front & Rear manicured gardens, water feature, storage shed
- Potential city skyline and water views from a second storey addition (STCA)
- This home is truly picture perfect and awaiting its lucky new owner.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|