Sitting on the high side of the street, is this charming lovingly maintained family home, offering gorgeous period detail. Fastidiously kept by the owner for many years, grasp the opportunity to own this precious gem, which is located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, enjoying excellent convenience only a very short stroll to the water’s edge. Be sure to inspect as homes in locations like this do not come to market often.
This property enjoys a commanding position, with undeniably one of the most sought-after locations in Wareemba. Surrounded by all the benefits the area offers including, parks, schools, transport and restaurants all close by.
• 2 oversized bedrooms
• Spacious lounge/dining with front & rear sunrooms overlooking a leafy private garden oasis
• Well-presented kitchen and bathroom with internal laundry
• Meticulously maintained throughout, retaining its period charm
• Wide driveway to lock up garage plus comfortable parking for more
• Scope to update, extend or start again, capitalising on the location and outlook (S.T.C.A)
• A very short stroll to the water’s edge
• Centrally located in a whisper quiet, blue ribbon street and only moments away from parklands, waterways, equidistant to Five Dock & Wareemba shops, cafes, schools and transport – 8km of the Sydney CBD
• Close proximity to the new proposed Five Dock Metro station.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?