In pristine condition, positioned in one of Rodd Point’s best streets, 100m to waterfront parkland and the Bay Run, blends traditional charm with comfortable spaces to present a superb lifestyle address close to local amenities. Opening to sunny north-east facing garden, the substantial double-brick Californian bungalow’s generous proportions and fluid single level layout are perfect for relaxed family living.
- Prime level block, lock-up garage plus undercover off street parking
- Traditional bow fronted verandah/enclosed sunroom, high ornate ceilings
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins,
- Large living room, separate dining
- Causal living/sitting room opens out to the sunny garden
- Modern Kitchen presenting as new, large laundry and an extra W.C.
- Comfortable as is with superb scope for transformation
- Close proximity to renowned schools, express CBD access
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|