Set in one of Russell Lea’s premier addresses bordering the Rodd Point peninsula only moments from the Bay Run, this quality-built 4/5 bedroom family home offers relaxed, contemporary living in a quiet cul-de-sac street setting.
Impeccably appointed interiors, a family focused layout and dazzling views over Iron Cove Bay to the city skyline set the scene for luxurious bayside living in this spacious 2 storey freestanding home.
Picture perfect design taking advantage of the amazing views, the gorgeous family home encompasses quality finishes and modern contemporary interiors while a private landscaped garden with Italian travertine terrace offers a perfect setting for alfresco entertaining.
Located just a short walk to Russell Lea Public School, Five Dock shops and transport, it promises the perfect family lifestyle with a convenient bayside address.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac setting with an elegant Italian marble entry foyer
- 4 double bedrooms with built-ins + 5th bedroom/ home office
- Entertainer’s poly & stone kitchen, enjoying quality appliances & integrated fridge & dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors open to a deep covered entertaining terrace and magnolia-framed lawn with water feature
- Stylish & ambient dining with gas feature fireplace, polished Jarrah floors
- Spacious upper level living flowing to balconies enjoying the amazing views, plantation shutters
- 2 stylish bathrooms, powder room, ducted air conditioning, custom finishes
- Parking for 4 cars, internal access to a double auto LUG + workshop area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$898 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|