Positioned in a tranquil, leafy cul de sac, this Classic Modernist designed home, emanates Sydney School Architecture via its boastful display of exposed timber beams, plush cedar panelled walls and polished timber flooring and cedar doors.
These attractive attributes are embraced and complemented by the beautifully high vaulted ceilings and character clerestory windows filling the home with natural light
This unique split-level family home boasts a combination of preserved original characteristics and recent partial renovations, blending both mid- century period and modern design The result is a flowing and peaceful home where you will enjoy spending time with friends and family.
All this, in a community spirited, friendly neighbourhood……
Really….. What more could you ask for in a home???
Additional Stunning Features Include:
- 4 x Generous Bedrooms (Master with en-suite and WIR)
- 2.5 Bathrooms (newly renovated en-suite, and freshly updated main bathroom)
- Renovated, contemporary kitchen with timber accents and Miele & Bosch appliances
- Light filled living/ Glass Conservatory Meals Area flowing out to Timber Observatory Balcony
- Formal Sitting/ Dining Room with Designated Bar Area
- Study Area/ Loft Retreat
- Rumpus/ Home Office with Lower Level access
- Huge Workshop/ Cellar with extensive Storage area
- Large Entertaining Timber Deck encompassed by sun – a secluded and shaded native oasis
- Undercover parking for 3 Cars
- Perimeter pest control system
- Many private spaces inside and out, that create many living options
- Spacious 936m2 parcel of land
- Within the St. Ives North Primary School catchment, a short walk to buses, local shops, facilities, parks and adventurous bushwalk trails.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||285|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||205|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|