Located in one of Five Dock’s most convenient streets with a brilliant North to rear aspect is this character rich 3 bedroom bungalow, brimming with original features and modern upgrades.
Recently updated, 2 Kingsford Ave is a gorgeous period classic occupying fabulous street appeal, beautifully presented, full of character and charm.
This highly sought after home boasts the most tranquil outdoor entertaining areas, a fabulous alfresco garden enjoying easy care landscaping. The stunning as new polyurethane kitchen becomes the homes centerpiece, creating the perfect Inner City oasis, ideal for the young family or downsizer.
Add to this its desirable setting, moments to Five Dock’s cafe strip, shops, schools and city transport. All only footsteps to Five Dock park, the popular “Bay Run” and 8 kms from the CBD. Five Dock’s “Metro” rail line will simply add that extra convenience when operational in the near future.
• Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-ins, enclosed verandah, perfect for the home office or nursery
• As new polyurethane designer kitchen enjoying quality stainless steel appliances
• Split system air-conditioning, gorgeous gas fireplace, ceiling fans and under house storage
• Modernised skylight bathroom, external laundry with second toilet
• Remote security gate leads to a single lock up garage + additional off street parking
• Low maintenance paved & lawn alfresco rear garden enjoying the gorgeous Northerly sun
• Courtyard style private & secure Front yard creating a perfect place to sit and read your favourite book
This picture perfect home will entice families with its convenient location, minutes to the vibrant village atmosphere of Five Dock shops, with schools, parks and transport all close by. This is a much loved property with tremendous family appeal.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|