Positioned in one of Russell Lea’s most sought after locations, we offer you the opportunity to own a much loved solid full brick home with traditional features, offering a yet unexpectedly expansive solid 3 bedroom home.
An ideal combination of prime position and unlimited potential, this is a home that’s been in the family for over 100 years. Set on a level block of approx. 534 sqm of land and a approx14mtr width, the home delivers excellent future rewards to the lucky new owner.
This period classic occupies fabulous street appeal in a highly sought location, offering stunning character traits & graceful original features, leadlight windows, gorgeous faade, high ornate ceilings, large manicured fore-garden, well presented kitchen, updated classic bathroom, rear sunroom and wide side driveway to garage & carport + off street parking for more.
• Scope for further enhancement, potential second story addition to capitalise on the scenic vista, perfect to enjoy now and build the home of your dreams later (S.T.C.A).
• 534sqm block with wide frontage encompassing side driveway to garage & carport + off street parking for more
• Rear sunroom leading out to north facing yard with an outdoor pergola designed for easy entertaining
• Expansive sun bathed level lawns & gardens & room for a swimming pool
• First time offered, once in a 100 year opportunity
Plenty of scope for further enhancement, an opportunity unmatched in possibility, this massive parcel of land provides a rare chance for the discerning buyer. Surrounded by all the benefits the area offers including its desirable peninsula setting, parks, cafes, schools and transport all in close proximity.
A Spectacular find with unquestionable promise in one of the Inner West’s most desirable community settings. Be the lucky buyer who will enjoy this truly wonderful property as opportunities like this don’t come by too often
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$875 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|