Radiating a relaxed ambiance of sophistication, this stylish & renovated 4 bedroom family home marries its classic character with modern comforts to create a home perfect for today’s lifestyle. Defined by its high ceilings and open plan, light filled interiors, the home unveils a natural flow to alfresco entertaining + covered gazebo ready for your family gatherings. Tucked in a perfect location, moments to Parks and short stroll to village shops, Russell Lea Public School, Sydney Rowers, ferry and city buses.
• 4 size-able bedrooms + Built in wardrobes
• Open plan living, twin Bi-fold doors flowing to outdoor entertaining area & lush landscaped gardens
• Stone and gas poly kitchen with quality stainless Euro appliances
• Outdoor gazebo overlooking the stunning & tranquil gardens, timber floors, plantation shutters coloured glass windows
• 2 stunning bathrooms, internal laundry
Designed for year round entertaining, low maintenance, this idyllic family residence is filled with soul and warmth in a premier Russell Lea enclave. Immaculately presented, it’s just minutes to cafes, waterside parkland and express CBD transport options.
The perfect home, positioned in the perfect location, rare & sought after offering.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$833 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|