This stunning North facing Art Deco classic is immaculately presented and lovingly maintained enjoying gorgeous period detail.
- 2 oversized bedrooms, opening out to versatile enclosed verandah
- Elegant formal lounge with gas feature fireplace encompassing detailed leadlight doors opening to separate dining room
- Original & charming period kitchen with adjoining breakfast room
- Gorgeous updated main bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Attractive light-filled sunroom overlooking a leafy private garden oasis
- Side driveway to Lock up garage plus ample off street parking
- Impressive welcoming entry foyer
- Stunning leadlight windows and doors
- Meticulously maintained picture rails and matching doors and frames
- High ornate period ceilings, polished timber floors
- Air-conditioned living, internal laundry
- Main bedroom with built-in
- Landscaped gardens and wide frontage
Centrally located in a whisper quiet blue ribbon street and only moments away from parklands, waterways, equidistant between Wareemba & Five Dock shops & cafes, schools, and transport, this is definitely one not to be missed.