This 2 bedroom unit is presented very well. With features of built in and en-suite in main bedroom. A great size balcony, internal laundry and private undercover car space. Inspection is a must!
Conveniently located just footsteps to Dulwich Hill’s shopping village, local restaurants, cafes, schools and public transport.
• Gas kitchen with quality appliances
• Easy living with large L-shape lounge and dining areas
• Balcony flows off the living room for outdoor BBQ & entertaining
• Well proportioned bathroom with bath and shower
• Generous bedrooms with built-in and ensuite to main
• Secure undercover parking
Enjoy the benefits of the complex swimming pool, as well as secured entry gate with intercom system. Walking distance to Sideways, deli and cafe as well as Johnson Park and Arlington Light Rail.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|