This property has been completely renovated. Be the lucky applicant to enjoy this renovated 1 bedroom apartment with parking for one car, enjoying one of Leichhardt’s most convenient addresses. Only a short stroll to Norton Street’s famous cafe strip transport and local amenities.
• 1 bedroom, with built-in wardrobe
• Gourmet style kitchen, breakfast bar, gas cook top, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
• Fully tiled bathroom with own laundry facilities
• Combined lounge/dining, timber flooring, light filled,
• Off street parking for one car
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||188|
|Median Rental Price||$795 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Leichhardt Public School
|101-105 Norton Street Leichhardt NSW 2040||Primary||Government||0.21 km|
|Taverners Hill Infants School||Queen Street Petersham NSW 2049||Primary||Government||0.49 km|
St Fiacre's Catholic Primary School
Sydney Secondary College Leichhardt Campus
|160-180 Balmain Road Leichhardt NSW 2040||Secondary||Government||0.63 km|
Fort Street High School
|620 Parramatta Road Petersham NSW 2049||Secondary||Government||0.67 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.