Please call listing agent for you private inspection, Sam Varrica 0430 506 002, Sam Cognetta 0417 273 377
Bordering Haberfield & Summer Hill, positioned in an extra convenient location, you will find a unique opportunity for owner occupiers or astute investors to own this elegant traditional Victorian home overlooking the impressive Ashfield Park.
This classically elegant brick and tile home affords a carefree lifestyle offering solid double brick construction and many retained period elements on approx. 530sqm block. Desirably central, it is a walk to Haberfield’s lively restaurants and cafes and equidistant to Summer Hill and Ashfield stations.
• 530sqm approx. corner block with dual street access
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes + spacious study
• Curved architraves, extra high soaring ceilings
• Brand new chefs kitchen with gas cooking & stainless appliances
• Tiled living and dining room and a rear sunroom to garden
• Three bathrooms, 2 have been updated
• Moments to shopping precincts and minutes to rail transport and city buses
• Potential for city views with a second storey addition (STCA).
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|