Perfectly configured for family living, this gracious freestanding bungalow offers classic charm in a prized parkside setting. Spacious fresh interiors, a free-flowing layout + large private & sunny landscaped garden set the scene for relaxed living with room to grow, all positioned in a quiet street setting, easy walking distance to Light Rail, Five Dock’s renowned shopping strip, Timbrell Park, Bay Run, transport, and top schools.
This property encapsulates amazing natural light and relaxed indoor outdoor living and is deceptively large. Enjoying a flexible floor plan with scope to grow, let your imagination rip. Family-friendly single level floor plan that leads to the outdoors. The kitchen is smartly appointed with sleek European stainless steel appliances and overlooks the backyard. Entertainers will love the private sheltered alfresco area and level lawns. At the rear of the home you will find great storage with huge rear workshop and shed.
- Classic character charm, soaring ornate ceilings, polished timber floors
- 2 large bedrooms each fitted with built in robes
- Spacious lounge room, separate Dining, well presented bathroom with shower & bath + 2nd W/C.
- Smartly appointed gas kitchen, with island bench & stainless steel appliances
- Child-friendly sun-filled garden, encompassing covered alfresco entertaining
- Easy off street parking
- Walk to Timbrell Park, Bay Run, Five Dock village hub. Handy to Light Rail and Rodd Point Peninsula
- Potential panoramic views taking in City, Water & Park from second story addition (STCA)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|