Quietly located at the rear of the block with leafy surrounds in a boutique complex of just six homes, be impressed by this stylishly renovated two storey designer townhouse.
With a focus on generous proportions & serene comfort, providing a homely, relaxed feel this stunning home enjoys a prestigious location set across from the water’s edge.
Surrounded by all the benefits the area offers including its desirable peninsula, waterfront reserves, schools and within easy walking distance to Abbotsford ferry wharf, local cafes, equidistant to Abbotsford & Wareemba village hubs, bus services and the popular Sydney Rowers only footsteps away.
Be impressed with a large light filled living leading onto a gorgeous private courtyard with water glimpses. Open plan lounge/dining encompassing a delightful modern kitchen enjoying stone tops & stainless appliances.
- Two Expansive bedrooms, both with built-ins, master with dual robes
- Modern light filled kitchen with quality finishes throughout
- Private, sunbathed exclusive courtyard + extra balcony, internal laundry
- Secure block in a great location and a single undercover parking
- Quiet peninsula setting, stroll to cafes, bus & ferry and bayside parks
- Air conditioned comfort through out
- Strata levies approx. $970 per quarter
Renovated throughout this townhouse requires nothing more than for you to move in, relax & enjoy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$868 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|