Beautifully appointed rare, single level villa home located in a small complex at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac. This bright, light filled home has an appealing floor plan offering a relaxing and comfortable living. With windows all around, it allows for plenty of natural sunlight to flow through. Be sure to inspect as villas like this don’t come up often.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Pristine poly kitchen with stone bench tops and splash back and quality stainless steel appliances.
- Potential attic storage or loft.
- Expansive open plan living and dining areas
- Charming renovated bathroom and internal laundry
- Polished timber floorboards and ducted air-conditioning
- Large windows with plantation shutters
- Private and spacious L-shaped wrap around courtyard, suitable for alfresco dining
- Carport parking and visitor parking in complex
- Pet friendly complex
Close to local shops, cafes, restaurants, transport, parks, the Bay Run, the new proposed metro railway station and only 8km of the CBD. Excellent opportunity to enter the market or an investment opportunity.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|