Enjoying a fabulous disposition, this gorgeous period home offers great comfort in an ideal highly sought-after location. Set in a prime street in Wareemba, this 2-bedroom home offers 2 good size bedrooms with the potential of easily adding a third. It has been extended at the rear, maintaining the ceiling height which encompasses skylights that allow plenty of natural sunlight through. With bi-fold doors that open right up, it’s a perfect place to entertain and/or relax while overlooking the back yard.
The finer details include polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings, gorgeous fireplace, stunning leadlight windows, skylights, two new bathrooms and a kitchen, north facing yard, bi-fold doors & a sunlit living room. Featuring a very private & sun-filled backyard, its quiet and private with plenty of room for the kids or space to entertain your guests.
The home is on a level block, making it the perfect space for the elderly to downsize to, or the newly weds looking to start their own family. Whether you’re an astute investor, land banker, looking to up or downsize, be sure to inspect now! You will love all that this home has to offer.
• 2 double bedrooms, with potential for a third and off-street parking
• new kitchen and 2 new bathrooms
• Rear extension with high ceilings + skylights
• Bi-fold doors that open right up, overlooking the yard
• Private and quiet garden + room for guests or entertainment
• Polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings, fireplace, leadlight windows, and a sun-lit living room
• Walking distance to Wareemba Village – consisting of the infamous Trovatino Café, great restaurants, IGA supermarket and the waters edge down at Wymston Parade.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|