This gorgeous sun-filled family home is set on a generous 518sqm of land right in the heart of Canterbury. R3 zoning with great upside for future development (S.T.C.A). Enjoying spacious family living, equidistant to Hurlstone Park, Earlwood & Ashbury, just a stroll to Canterbury station and main street village shops.
Sandstone base offers large under home storage which can easily adapt to perfect wine cellar or office/work from home space with a little imagination. Very well presented and offers a rare opportunity for buyers to acquire a and solid brick & tile double fronted home in a prime location, ready to move in, rent out or redevelop. The potential is endless.
Rear aspect provides sun-filled tiered garden & elevated panorama across to Earlwood.
- Freestanding 3-bed home on 518sqm block + R3 Zoning
- Conveniently located only moments to Train station, schools, Aldi & Woolworths Supermarkets
- Capitalise on the future potential in this thriving suburb
- Ready to move in, rent out or redevelop
- Covered rear patio flows from kitchen dining
- Huge under house storage, wine cellar with great height & clearance
- Train/buses, Shopping village, dining spots
- Stroll to Cooks River, running trail & parks
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|