First time offered in 40 years, located in one of the most prestigious addresses in the suburb of Yagoona, this corner positioned 2 storey family home presents boundless potential and possibilities to create your dream trophy home.
The 5 bedroom residence sits on the high side of the street on an elevated 594m2 (approx.) parcel of land. Located within close proximity to Yagoona Station, local schools, parks, shops, transport and places of worship, this home is sure to impress and must be inspected to be truly appreciated.
A sanctuary of light and spacious comfort, this property offers a flexible floor plan with formal & informal living options, the ideal opportunity for the growing family to call this home.
- Large family room with access to dining room
- Balconies with district views, upstairs landing/study nook
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe + en-suite
- Five generous sized bedrooms, four located on the upper level all air conditioned and the fifth located on the ground level.
- Three bathrooms and large internal laundry
- Internal access to double Lock-up garage + additional driveway parking.
Raine & Horne Five Dock
Drummoyne makes no statement, representation or warranty and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||148|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|