Positioned in an ultra convenient location just moments from sporting fields, schools, shops and transport, this surprisingly spacious home offers a generous floor plan with multiple living areas and level child friendly gardens, ideal for growing families.
• Architectural, move-in ready house with high ceilings, bright open plan interior, large rooms and beautiful private gardens.
• Four generous bedrooms, separate Home Office/ Studio with own bathroom and separate entry, double Carport, 3 bathrooms.
• Two separate entertaining rooms over two levels both with outdoor areas
• Updated eat-in kitchen with gas cook top
• Polished timber floors to upper level and plantation shutters
• Entertainers deck with City skyline views, ample storage throughout
• Enclosed, child friendly gardens, ideal for young families
• Scope to add your own touches and swimming pool (STCA)
• Close to vibrant Glenrose Shopping Village or Forestway
• Short drive to the new Northern Beaches Hospital
• Walk to Lionel Watts Reserve
• City/Chatswood bus at your fingertips
• Building and pest report available for purchase and download
• Land size approximately 730sqm
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||197|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|