REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Perfectly positioned on high side at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with fantastic bush land view. This grand family home showcases beautiful finishes and a spacious living.
A light filled open plan lounge and dining room opens out to the outdoor entertaining area that is overlooked by the large gourmet gas kitchen with granite benchtops. Relax around the sunlit in ground pool or enjoy the private retreat, this home certainly offers the best lifestyle!
Other features of this prestigious property include:
- Entrance level with elegant entry foyer with high ceilings
- Open plan lounge and formal dining
- Casual dining linked with open fire place casual sitting
- Large storage room and bathroom with shower
- Upper level offers ultimate gallery rumpus room
- Extra large main bedroom with walk-in-robe, en-suite, and balcony access
- Bedrooms all with built-ins. One with large verandah, ideal as private retreat or entertaining space
- Central family bathroom with a huge round circle spa bath
- Base level offers an extra large double car garage with workshop/storage
- Pets will be considered upon application
This family home is situated:
- Close to CBD and Chatswood bus services
- Close to local schools, shopping centres including Glen
Street Theatre and all local amenities.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$1,098 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-37 %|