Corner residential blocks are hard to find, so this is a rare opportunity.
This contemporary designed home is situated on approximately 616m2 of land and has rear access suitable for a boat, caravan or trailer.
Future subdivision is a possibility (STCA).
Perfectly located, this home is well serviced by local schools, sports grounds and parks, shopping, restaurants and cinemas.
- Local bus service on the street
- Walk to Centro Shopping and Entertainment complex
- Easy access to Freeway to Melbourne and Mornington Peninsula
- Approximately 4.2km to train
- Approximately 4.5km to the fabulous Frankston beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||501|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||298|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|