This home will have broad appeal to buyers.
- A great opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market
- Terrific for those down-sizing and wanting less maintenance
- A very good investment located in central Frankston
Three bedrooms is perfect for friends to stay or grandchildren to sleep over and there is all year comfort, with ducted heating and cooling.
There are two outdoor areas and the property is in excellent condition. Ready to move in.
In addition, there are no Owners Corporation fees to pay.
- Approximately 100 m to bus service
- Approximately 400 m to local shops
- Approximately 500 m to medical specialists
- Approximately 1 km to the train station
- Approximately 1.1 km to Bayside Shopping and entertainment complex
- Approximately 1.5 km to the award winning Frankston beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||548|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||252|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|