Now is a great time to start or expand your property portfolio.
The home has been updated and has gas ducted heating for winter warmth.
Outside is a covered timber deck and a good size back garden for entertaining and kids to play.
The land is approximately 602 m2 and ideal for future development (STCA).
- Walk approximately 200 m to Monterey Reserve
- Local bus at the street corner
- Approximately 900 m to local shops
- Approximately 1.2 km to the Flora and Fauna Reserve with walking trails and bay and city views from the lookout
- Approximately 3 km to the National Golf Club
- Approximately 4 km to the Seaford beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$348 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|Mahogany Rise Primary School-Mahogany Rise Student Development Centre||25 Forster Avenue Frankston North VIC 3200||Primary||Government||0.34 km|
Mahogany Rise Primary School
|25 Forster Avenue Frankston North VIC 3200||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
Monterey Secondary College
|20 Silvertop Crescent Frankston North VIC 3200||Secondary||Government||0.77 km|
Aldercourt Primary School
|14B Silver Avenue Frankston North VIC 3200||Primary||Government||0.85 km|
|Nepean Special School||33 Klauer Street Seaford VIC 3198||Special||Government||1.14 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.