This large sunlit one bedroom garden apartment is the perfect environment for entertaining for a unit of its size. Generously proportioned and superbly appointed throughout, this sleek and impressive modern one bedroom apartment is focused around an open plan living and dining space that flows to an generous garden terrace.
- An oversized bedroom which is connected by a walk-in wardrobe through to the bathroom
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Combined lounge/dining area which flows to the rear courtyard
- Low maintenance courtyard with synthetic grass
- Internal laundry facilities
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Bamboo floors throughout
- Pet friendly with doggy door access to the living area, and fully fenced courtyard area
- Located at the rear of a security complex with little to no road noise
- Single security car space with lock up storage shed
This property is located within close proximity to public transport direct to the CBD, Dee Why and Manly. Just a 10 minute walk to Westfield Brookvale, around the corner from Brookvale Public School and Oval.
Property inspections will be held on Wednesdays and Saturdays, with times uploaded by 12pm on Tuesday for Wednesday viewing, and 12pm Friday for Saturday viewing.
You must inspect the property before any application will be reviewed. You can have a friend or relative view on your behalf if you are unable to attend and want to apply. Applications are made via One Form.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
St Augustine's College Sydney
St Luke's Grammar School
|210 Headland Road Dee Why NSW 2099||Combined||Non-Government||0.6 km|
Brookvale Public School
|2-8 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100||Primary||Government||0.64 km|
Northern Beaches Secondary College Manly Campus
|Harbord Road North Curl Curl NSW 2099||Secondary||Government||0.67 km|
St John the Apostle Catholic Primary School
|168 Alfred Street Narraweena NSW 2099||Primary||Non-Government||0.94 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.