Come and live a great lifestyle in this top floor apartment that brings light, scope and elevated urban outlooks to its list of many special qualities. This bright one-bedroom home is quietly positioned back from the street and makes an ideal choice for first time buyers or investors seeking an easy-to-maintain property that is private and secure with plenty of potential to further increase value if desired. This boutique security building is also well located right next door to the Ryde Aquatic Centre and within footsteps to city bus transport.
- Sunlit north facing balcony that captures a sweeping outlook
- Bright and well-proportioned combined living and dining area
- Neat and tidy kitchen plus a separate internal laundry
- Large-sized bedroom plus an en-suite with full bathtub
- Set within a full brick complex with car space on title
- Lots of potential to increase value through slight renovations
- Easy access to amenities at Top Ryde City Shopping Centre
Add this one to your list as homes of this caliber don’t last long!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||166|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||426|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|