Perfect opportunity to live in an intimate and convenient cul-de-sac duplex in Ryde.
This high-quality double brick family home offers an easy flowing three-story floorplan with fresh and bright interior, and a large backyard perfect for entertaining.
Conveniently located, close walking proximity to Top Ryde shopping centre, transport, schools and parks.
• Five great size bedrooms, with ensuite and built in wardrobes
• Main bedroom features large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Open plan living
• Additional causal living space
• Sleek kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and stone island bench
• Ducted aircon
• Internal laundry, ample storage, and lock-up garage
For more information or to book a private inspection, contact Jessica Simpson on 0423 455 948.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||186|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||396|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|