Classic charm, smart modern updates and a spacious entertainers’ garden go together to create a great combination in this full brick period semi. It displays a bright interior layout with good natural light throughout and a design that is ideal for low-care living. This superb property package is set on a deep 460sqm block that’s close to all necessities, with bus transport virtually at the front door and only a few minutes to shopping at Top Ryde and Eastwood.
- A generous floorplan with separate lounge room and casual dining
- A large sheltered deck and BBQ patio plus a deep level lawn
- Two double-sized bedrooms with built-ins plus a study nook
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with quality fittings and dishwasher
- High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors and original fireplace
- Off-street parking space plus a lock-up garden shed at the rear
- In great condition with scope to redesign or add a second level (STCA)
Be quick as opportunities like this, don’t stay on the market for long!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|