We look forward to assisting you with this purchase, set on approx. 1,100sqm of land, this is a well maintained and presented home that you could move right on into; or rent out while you explore the possibilities of the land (STCA).
With a comfortable 10 min walk to West Ryde Station & local shops the owners have enjoyed their family home for the past 49 years. Family parties, projects in the garage/ work shed, growing their own veg or just playing a bit of backyard cricket this is the Aussie Dream, presented to you in what is being mooted as a good time to buy.
Some of the features include;
- Sunshine on all 4 corners of the home, lovely North facing backyard. There is plenty of light all day long
- Large open plan living with fantastic rear extension providing a large rumpus/family room facing over the expansive lawn & garden
- Eat in kitchen with a standalone upright gas cook top & stove. Retro but very well maintained
- Double sized Bedrooms, with the two front rooms having large East facing windows
- BIR to the 3rd bedroom
- The laundry area is large & has the room to convert to a second bathroom
- Lock up garage & work shed with plumbing. Could be converted to an outdoor toilet/shower subject your further investigations
- Carport area
- Updated gas hot water system
- New carpet
This home is ideal for a young family with kids, tradespeople who need space to spread out and store things and or developers looking for value add STCA.
Feel free to come to one of our advertised open home, we look forward to showing you around and assisting you with your next purchase.
For more information, call Lisa Surian on 0418 230 065 or Tim Le on 0488 946 027.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|