This well presented three-bedroom home is ready to be lived in yet holds great potential to take advantage of a CDC approved duplex development and truly capitalise on its second to none location. Set on a large 625sqm landholding with an extra-wide street frontage, it offers so many options with potential to use as an investment with immediate rental returns, a renovation project or an opportunity for developers. Either way, it represents a one of a kind prospect with a big future and is located central to a range of lifestyle amenities in West Ryde.
• Approved dual occupancy site with architectural plans & CDC available
• Two striking new 4-bed residences will have excellent street appeal
• The current home is in good condition with bright and airy interiors
• A practical three-bedroom layout with generous living spaces
• Deep backyard with lawn and sheltered entertainment area
• Lock-up garage plus a twin carport and lock-up storage shed
• Potential to update, rebuild or redevelop the site (STCA)
Being only a short walk to West Ryde station and all local amenities, a home of this calibre won’t last long, so be quick and add this one to your list as this is the one you’ve been waiting for.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|