Spacious proportions, quality modern finishes and picturesque water vistas define this superb family residence where light filled interiors, stylish design and a premium Putney Point address all come together to create a fantastic lifestyle home.
It provides an ultra-private living environment without compromising on size, serenity or convenience. The property provides an entertainers’ delight in a great location that’s directly opposite the leafy foreshore walks of Putney Park, with local shops, bus transport, schools and the ferry wharf within a stroll and easy access to Putney Public School and Top Ryde Shopping Centre.
• Generous formal and casual living spaces
• Private entertainment areas
• Grassed garden
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Designer Caesarstone kitchen
• Gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Blackbutt hardwood flooring
• Air conditioning
• Alarm security
• Corner position with secure carport accessed from McGowan Street
• Plenty off Street Parking
• Garden maintenance included
For more information or to book a private inspection, contact Jessica Simpson on 0423 455 948.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$870 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|