• Inspections are by private appointment only
• You are only permitted if you are from REGIONAL VICTORIA
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection (if no buyers are pre-registered the agent will not attend the property)
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections
If location and accessibility to all the necessary facilities in the ever popular township of Gisborne is important to you then this home is definitely the one you are looking for. Ideally suited to live in if you are in the market to downsize or are considering to increase your investment portfolio.
A home full of character, offering 2 bedrooms, large open planning kitchen, meals and living area, timber cathedral ceilings, single garage and private back yard.
In a complex of only 3 other units, this lovely residence is in walking distance to the township and easy access to the Calder Freeway, put this on your list of homes to inspect.
To express your interest contact Ken Grech on 0418 509 710
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|