19 High View Crescent, Gisborne, VIC 3437
The Perfect Hideaway - 7.2 acres approx.
Set down a matured tree lined driveway, this tranquil and secluded family hideaway is graced with an abundance of natural light and garden views. Unique, inviting and nestled in total privacy on 7.2 acres approximately with town water. This visually captivating interior and immense character is utterly irresistible.
The well-designed floor plan comprises of 4 bedrooms
- the main bedroom with modern en-suite, BIR and dressing room. A second living multi purpose room/ possible 5th bedroom, large open plan kitchen/meals/family area opens to the large undercover paved entertaining space. Tree lined external boundaries with large open cleared paddocks complement the wide open spaces. On the fringe of the ever-popular Gisborne township and easy access to the Calder Freeway makes this location very desirable. Contact Ken Grech on 0418 509 710 to arrange an inspection.
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
- 1.5m distance at all times
• Compulsory check in via the Service Victoria app is required
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L516685
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:241 sqm
- Land Area:2.92 hectare
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$582.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||n/a|