• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
Located in the stunning Macedon Ranges, this established property is sure to delight from the moment you enter the driveway. This elegant homestead is perfect for families who want a rural lifestyle or a place for equine pursuits. It’s conveniently located 45 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, 30 minutes to Melbourne Airport, and with direct access to the Calder Freeway.
The homestead features three bedrooms (master with WIR & ensuite) plus an external guestroom. Enjoy the formal dining/lounge or the separate family lounge with wood fire for those chilly winter nights. A large entertainment room with inbuilt BBQ is a doorstep away from the solar heated pool and gas heated spa; perfect for lazy summer days.
Further features include the Tasmanian Oak cathedral ceiling, polished timber flooring and original handmade bricks, surrounded by low maintenance gardens.
Outside boasts first class facilities for performance horses, to suit the professional coach and competitor or hobbyist.
• Close to 20 acres
• AMAZING Martin Collins all weather arena with computerised sprinkler system
• Grass/sand jump arena
• Endless bore water supply to horse troughs, stables, arena etc.
• 4x Oregon wood stables in a rustic barn with tack room, cross ties, wash
• Large hay & truck sheds
• 16x yards/paddocks (one approx. six acres)
• 7x horse shelters
• Split system air conditioner & ducted heating
• 2x double enclosed car garages
• 75,000L drinkable tank water supply
• Office or study
• Small self-contained unit behind stables
• Large backyard with dog proof fencing
• Chicken shed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a unique property so rarely available on the open market.
A COVID-19 CONTACT FORM MUST BE SIGNED
ON ARRIVAL TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.