Situated in a sought after location, backing onto open space and a short stroll to all amenities, including the town centre, railway station, restaurants, supermarkets, medical centre, primary school, parklands and sporting facilities, makes this ideal for the first home buyer, retired couple or savvy investor.
Boasting front and rear verandah’s, 3 bedrooms, semi en-suite, lounge/dinette with timber floors and exposed timber ceilings adjoining a well appointed kitchen.
Features of the home include; integrated carport, wood fire coonara, ceiling fans, a split system and ample area for kids to enjoy the outdoors.
Contact Ken Grech to express your interest – 0418 509 710
• It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask
• Patrons with an unknown vaccination status, may only inspect by private appointment
• Metro buyers are welcome to Regional Victoria
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines – 1.5m distance at all times
• Compulsory check in via the Service Victoria app is required
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$498 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||35 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|