SIMILAR ACREAGE PROPERTIES WANTED for buyers that missed out
Please call Dean Clements 0413870656 if your thinking of selling!
Situated on approximately 25 glorious acres offering excellent infrastructure to suit the equine enthusiast, hobby farmer or those looking to spread their wings and enjoy the lifestyle! The private setting is framed by a tree lined street and boundaries providing a sense of privacy, peace and placidity.
The small tight knit community of Bolinda provides easy access to its neighboring big towns and within close proximity to Melbourne airport, Inglis sales complex, & wineries just to name a few.
The home itself with its impressive rose garden to greet you consists of the main dwelling offering 4 spacious bedrooms, open plan lounge/ dining area adjacent to a fully equipped kitchen/family room with plenty of bench space and cupboards. Attached is a very well appointed 1 bedroom guest home again with spacious living quarters, good size kitchen and plenty of natural light, an opportunity to provide an extra income as a rental or air bnb, the options are yours!
External features abound and include approx. 15 paddocks all with troughs and many with shelters. 9 Stables, large shed, plenty of water tanks and is also part of the community water scheme.
The home built in approx. 1988 has plenty of character and is now ready for its new owners! Act now before it’s to late.
PLEASE NOTE Information provided are estimates and sometimes not exactly accurate please conduct your own due diligence before purchasing any realestate.
Contact Dean Clements – 0413 870 656
• It is a condition of entering the property that you wear a face mask
• Patrons with an unknown vaccination status, may only inspect by private appointment
• Metro buyers are welcome to Regional Victoria
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines – 1.5m distance at all times
• Compulsory check in via the Service Victoria app is required