• Photo ID required for all inspections
• NO attendance by anyone in STAGE-4 LOCKDOWN – Melbourne Metro
• Persons in STAGE-3 LOCKDOWN postcodes are welcome to attend, strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections.
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
Brilliant on the inside and beautiful on the outside is this unique and fascinating family home overlooking views to Port Phillip Bay, the Melbourne city skyline and the You Yangs.
Set in a quiet tranquil setting, the home boasts 4 bedrooms, two with retreats and the main bedroom with an ensuite. Large living is its highlight with the great/grand room, well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops, meals/family area and formal lounge. Separate solid brick homestead cottage is an ideal family member’s/guest retreat. Outdoor entertaining areas include undercover BBQ and pizza oven. Outdoor infrastructure includes 2 × 60 × 30ft colorbond sheds/garages and workshop areas, shearing shed, chook run. Ample water with tank, dam, bore and Myrniong Creek.
Situated only 10 minutes from Bacchus Marsh township with easy access to the Melbourne and Ballarat freeways.
An inspection will open your eyes to this stunning rural farmlet.