• Inspections are by private appointment only
• You are only permitted if you are from REGIONAL VICTORIA
• Buyers must pre-register before attending any inspection
• Photo ID required for all inspections
• Please observe social distancing guidelines
• Covid-19 contact form to be completed at all inspections
A great opportunity exists to purchase this one bedroom townhouse in one of the hottest pockets of New Gisborne.
A short walk to New Gisborne Railway Station, the Whistle Stop Tavern and Baringo Food & Wine Co.
Ideally suited for the singles, retired couple or investor offering a great potential return.
Open plan, North Facing and a beautiful kitchen and bathroom are added features, including reverse cycle split system and rear lane access to car space.
Be quick this gem wont last long.
Contact Ken Grech on 0418 509 710 to express your interest
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$545 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|