Complaints / Disputes
- IMPORTANT -
PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
Raine & Horne Gladstone
- The complaint must be made in writing and made attention to the Manager or Principal of this office.
- The complainant will provide the office with their name/address and contact telephone numbers.
- The complainant will provide in detailed information/dates and the nature of the complaint.
- The office will investigate and respond to the complaint within 7 days of business.
This office will either:
- Reject the complaint (in part or wholly) within 7 days giving reasons for the rejection; or
- Accept the complaint and rectify/make restitution within 7 days or an agreed time period.
Once you have read and understood the above please complete the 'Complaint / Dispute Notice form' and return to our office either in person at 60 Goondoon Street, Gladstone QLD 4680 or via email to: [email protected]