Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed as Marketing Agents of this low maintenance brick home that offers something different in design incorporating a teenager’s retreat or guest accommodation in a separate wing and adjoining a sparkling inground pool in private surrounds.
The residence is set on a 756m2 sweeping corner allotment with no easements and located amongst homes of a similar era together with Clinton convenience all rolled into one – approx. 5klm radius to Kirkwood/ Kin Kora/ Clinton Shopping complexes, Bunnings Complex, Harvey Road Tavern, Gladstone airport, Clinton & St John’s Primary Schools & Rugby League, Touch Football & Ted Henden Oval complexes, and the picturesque Lakes Waterways & Parklands.
Entry to the property is either via the front patio or gated open courtyard where your family can relax over an end of day bar-b-que after a cool dip in the pool. The interior of the main wing of the home has been fully renovated together with an electrical upgrade and has easy care/allergy friendly ceramic tiles featuring throughout the residence and the living area has been air-conditioned for summer comfort.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Located within 5klm radius of Shopping complexes, airport, Primary Schools & Sporting ovals
• Set on 756m2 sweeping corner allotment
• Separate teenage retreat/guest wing with bathroom + Study
• Must see Kitchen with Top of the Line Miele Appliances throughout
• Inground sparkling pool in private setting
• Fully Renovated throughout + electrical upgrade & New Roof
• XL Lock-up Garage and Storeroom + Additional Car & Boat accommodation
• Relax at the end of the day in the gated open courtyard
Once you discover all the benefits and convenience of living at 1 Mercedes Street you will wish to make this property your own, so act now as this is a Must See Home..!
Contact the Marketing Agent Steven James on 0439 111 197 for inspection times.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||93 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||127 %|