Raine & Horne Gladstone is pleased to present 11 Cressbrook Street to the market!
This beautifully maintained home is looking for a new owner and has plenty to offer investors & first home buyers.
The air conditioned family room opens on to the kitchen being conveniently located and with plenty of bench and cupboard space, along with pantry and stainless steel appliances. The gas cook top and electric oven will be appreciated by the chef of the family.
• Four bedrooms offering split system air conditioners, fans and built in wardrobes with the master bedroom having a spacious ensuite and walk in robe.
• Light, neutral tones throughout with large, cool tiles and carpet in the bedrooms give a lovely ambience to this property.
• Sliding doors open onto the expansive, covered patio area which looks out to beautiful views to Mt Larcom and beyond. The perfect place for alfresco dining
• Without a doubt this home is perfect for the first home buyer or growing family to reside. The whole package is very neat and tidy, ensuring an attractive, low maintenance home. This elevated, flat property offers views and breezes.
• Surrounded by quality homes and only a short walk to the nearby lake you will also have easy access to the city with the benefit of Red Rover Road close by.
Don’t miss the opportunity to inspect this property. Call agent Michelle Rose today on 0401672324.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$180 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|