Raine & Horne Gladstone is extremely proud to introduce 11 Sea Nymph Street, The Oaks, FACING ISLAND in the beautiful GLADSTONE HARBOUR to the property market for the very first time.
Have you been thinking about Island living in the Gladstone Harbour…?
There is a Regular barge service from Gladstone Marina to the North end of Facing Island, so you can drive along a pristine hard sand beach to your home/ holiday house.
The house overlooks the harbour towards Gladstone with a fantastic light show across the water every evening.
Sit on the front veranda having your favourite beverage watching the world go by and look down at the tide go in and out on a beach only 100 metres away and nice and high with no tidal surge issues).
There are less than a dozen homes at this end of the Island and it is an exclusive location.
Some of the fun things you can do are:
• Beach, estuary and reef fishing (whiting, reef fish, parrot, bream, diamond scaled mullet, crayfish, cod and squid can be caught close to the house);
• rock oysters,
• sandworms (fantastic bait)
• green, flat-back, and logger-back turtle nesting; in front of the house, or on the front beach
• bird watching – see brolga cranes (large stalk birds) up close.
• mud crabs,
• take a dip in the Rock Pools at low tide
• see the whales from the front veranda or from the Eastern Point headland.
• many tracks and roads for you to explore this fantastic island by motor cycle, quad bike, dune buggy or 4×4.
Travel to your house by whichever way you wish from either Gladstone, Boyne Island or Tannum Sands:
• Barge service to Gladstone (30mins depending on tides and will incorporate a 4×4 journey from Farmers Point). Barge can be either as a walk-on or drive-on passenger.
This Island House is well equipped and fully off-the-grid.
• Reliable wireless Broadband Internet;
• good mobile phone coverage;
• solar power and huge 7 kva generator ensuring you will have as much power as you will ever need. Most of the time the solar panels and batteries satisfy your power needs.
• Rainwater tanks – 22,000 + 3,000 litres (drinking water)
• Gladstone has several flights per day to Brisbane – 1 hour flight time to Brisbane
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• master bedroom with Box air-conditioner
• Bunk House with shower and bathroom facilities – ideal for the extended family getaway weekend
• In house laundry
• open plan living
• kitchen – gas cooking and plenty of storage
• front and back verandas
• garage (ideal for storing the boat or vehicle)
• Battery Shed
• suitable deep water mooring just off the beach – look out at your boat.
The island lifestyle and harbour views make this one of the hottest properties to hit the market this year.
This property is ideal for a family wanting a weekender/ holiday house or retirement living..!
INTERESTED IN A FANTASTIC ISLAND LIFESTYLE?
Call the marketing Agent: Steven James on 0439 111 197 today as this home will not last long in this sought after location.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?