Raine & Horne Gladstone is delighted to be appointed the Marketing Agent of this character family home that offers the winning combination of an elevated hillside location with cool east to north aspect, spacious living areas over two levels, and the convenience of living in centrally located West Gladstone.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location on an 888m2 allotment with no easements, the timber constructed residence with over 300sqm under roof boasts handsome hardwood frame and brushbox floorboards throughout the upper level. Improvements over recent years include new roof, guttering & insulation, new hot water system, and upgrading of the switchboard.
The home offers plenty of indoor and outdoor living options. The upper level comprises of a spacious formal dining/lounge area that offers infinite adaptability to any decor, colour scheme, and large items of furniture. The large air-conditioned rumpus room is positioned on the lower level and whatever you decide; this room will be “fun centre” and relaxation headquarters for your family. Alternatively you may wish to entertain family and friends in the backyard patio area or just sit quietly at either beginning or end of day in the summer cool or winter warmth of the front verandah.
Three of the bedrooms are positioned on the upper level and if you are requiring a teenage retreat/guest accommodation, a fourth bedroom together with a second bathroom is positioned on the lower level.
Meal preparation will be a breeze in the centrally located kitchen overlooking the front verandah with its outlook over the valley.
Storage is plentiful throughout this property with built-in wardrobes, a linen press, and cupboards in laundry and bathrooms. Generous storage cupboards have been incorporated into the downstairs rumpus room, while the fourth bedroom includes a storage room which has operated as a cellar or awaits a makeover into a walk-in-robe.
Keynote features of this property are:
• Hillside character home with over 300sqm under roof
• Positioned on 888m2 allotment with no easements
• Within 3klm radius of West Gladstone Primary/State High School/ Chanel College/& Kindergartens, Night Owl/Aldi/Valley/ & Kin Kora Shopping complexes, Aquatic Centre/Hospital & Parklands
• Living/entertainment areas include formal lounge/dining, family room & large rumpus room
• Outdoor relaxation areas include front verandah & rear pergola
• Downstairs lockup car accommodation together with good workshop space + carport
• One owner & first time available for purchase in 45 years – a much-loved family home
If you have dreamed of living in a character home that will also afford your family a lifestyle of convenience, this property is sure to impress!…. call today for an inspection then ..MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!