Raine & Horne Gladstone would like to welcome 12 Melaleuca Place, Glen Eden to the sales market!
Situated on a 743m2 block in a peaceful Glen Eden cul-de-sac, this modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is sure to impress.
There is an abundance of natural light that flows through the home, along with cool breezes – offering plenty of comfort all year round.
Keynote Features Include:
• 4 generously sized bedrooms. All offering built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while the main features air-conditioning and direct access to the back verandah.
• The air-conditioned open planned lounge and dining area can be found to the back of the home; adjacent to the back verandah and kitchen.
• Modern styled kitchen which offers plenty of bench and cupboard space for the cook in the family. Along with an electric stovetop and a stainless steel dishwasher.
• Large tiled back verandah with plenty of room for you to entertain your friends and family.
• Side access to the fully fenced yard; as well as room to build a shed or a pool!
Situated only 5 minutes from the Toondoon Botanic Gardens and 10 minutes from the Gladstone CBD, this low maintenance brick home will tick all of your boxes.
Don’t hesitate, contact Nicole Talbot on 0411 219 770 to find out more and to arrange a private inspection!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||92 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||95 %|