Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to welcome you to 13 Fairbairn Place. We invite you to discover this immaculately presented executive residence. Situated in an elevated position in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality residences, this property has a lot to offer the astute buyer.
Air conditioned throughout for year-round comfort with 3.5kw’s of Solar Power to keep the cost of living down, and perfectly positioned to capture the breezes, this sensational home is well set up for comfortable living.
As soon as you enter this home you will notice the beautiful Tasmanian Oak flooring, plus the ambiance and generosity of space that this large two-story home provides. Walk down the hall to discover the spacious open plan living area that opens onto a huge outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the pool. Adjoining this space is the magnificent kitchen with Caesar Stone benchtops and the high-end appliances you would expect to find in a home of this calibre, including dual Miele ovens and Asko induction cooking with ducted range hood.
The upper level consists of three generous bedrooms (all with built-in robes and air conditioning) and an office/study, with the Master Bedroom having ensuite & large walk-in robe. Also on this level you will discover the main bathroom, and a beautiful Tasmanian Oak staircase with stainless steel balustrades leading downstairs to the huge rumpus room, 4th bedroom, large laundry and vast under house multi-purpose area (great for storage), including a perfect spot for a wine cellar.
Outdoors there is a choice of areas to enjoy, with both the large upstairs entertaining deck overlooking the pool, and a patio of the same dimensions underneath, also overlooking the pool, lush lawn area, and a double bay 6 × 6m shed with power connected.
Positioned high on the hilltop to catch the breezes, this lovely two-story brick home is ready for you to move right in and enjoy the convenience of this superb location.
Key features at a glance:
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom two story brick home
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Freshly painted inside
• Beautiful Tasmanian Oak flooring in the upper living areas
• Tasmanian Oak internal staircase with Stainless Steel balustrades
• Two huge breezy outdoor entertainment area to enjoy
• 3.5kw of Solar Power installed
• Air Conditioned throughout with split system units
• Light and airy kitchen with high-end appliance
• Asko Induction cooktop with ducted range hood
• Dual Miele ovens
• Miele dishwasher
• Internal staircase to huge rumpus room/2nd lounge and 4th bedroom with 3rd bathroom
• New ceiling fans with warm/cool colour change LED lighting installed throughout
• Large double lock-up garage
• Separate laundry with laundry chute from upstairs
• Approximately 250m2 of living areas and 350m2 building area
• Loads if internal storage space
• Low maintenance established gardens with Palmetto Buffalo lawns and automatic reticulation watering system
• Fully concreted driveway to the double bay shed with power
• Large 865m2 block
• Heaps of off-street room for a large caravan or boat
• Close to schools, transport, and shopping
Do not miss the opportunity, call Steven James on 0439 111 197 to arrange your private inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||192|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||93 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||127 %|