Raine & Horne Gladstone is proud to welcome152 Mt Rollo Road to the market. Be prepared to be impressed! Not often does a quality residence with such sensational outlook and views become available.
Nestled into the bushland setting and perfectly positioned on the ridgetop to capture the exquisite views across the reservoir, estuaries and out to the Pacific Ocean. This well-loved family homestead has a lot to offer the astute purchaser.
Built in 1999, the quality brick residence offers a generous amount of living space, with large bedrooms and a well-appointed kitchen connected to the every-day living room, not to mention the huge formal lounge and dining area, positioned to make the most of the sensational views and to flow out onto the massive outdoor entertaining area – the perfect place to relax enjoy the scenery and breeze.
Features you will appreciate:
• Huge formal lounge/dining room flows onto the massive covered patio
• Open plan family room which also flows onto the covered patio
• Large New Guinea rosewood kitchen with double pantry, island bench + skylight
• 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Master bedroom has A/C + large ensuite and huge walk-in robe
• Extra-large laundry with built-in sewing bench and cupboards
• 2.6m ceilings throughout
• Crimsafe security screens
• 5Kw grid-connected solar power
• 36m2 carport attached to the home
• 7 × 9m double bay shed with power
• 2 × 5000 gallon rainwater collection tanks +1 x 5000 gallon irrigation tank (dam water)
• 2 fenced paddocks with 1 dam, cattle yards, crush, and extra storage shed
• 8.96 ha or 22.14 acres in total
This property has sealed road access to within meters of the gated entrance and is only approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the city center.
Do not miss the opportunity to own this unique property – call today to arrange an inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?