Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to be appointed Marketing Agents of this superb family home that boasts good street appeal and offers the winning combination of a quiet cul-de-sac location, a flowing design with spacious living areas, private outdoor relaxation area with sparkling inground pool, and colorbond shed including annexe for additional vehicular accommodation/or the hobbyist.
Your new address in The Hideaway Estate will also be home to many species of birdlife that live in the area and around the southern outlook from this property to Goonanaga (Byelee for Black Duck) waterway and parkland.
Positioned on an approximate 825m2 allotment, this local Geordie Lawrie built home has been designed perfectly to capture the prevailing cool afternoon harbour breezes into the private eastern facing outdoor living areas that overlook the easy to maintain saltwater pool.
Entry to this residence is via the electronic front gate and aggregate driveway to a portico entry or via the all-weather remote-controlled lockup garage. Living areas comprise of an open plan style everyday living area with easy care ceramic tiles throughout. Alternatively, your family will also be able to s-p-r-e-a-d-o-u-t in the air-conditioned media/rumpus room.
The family size kitchen features good bench space, double door pantry, underbench oven and induction cooktop combination cooking stainless steel appliances, the convenience of a dishwasher, breakfast bar, and from a safety point of view when multi-tasking, the kitchen overlooks the inground pool and outdoor areas.
Privacy is assured the spacious master bedroom that is positioned on the southern end of the home and features ensuite with the luxury of a double shower, his and hers basins, separate enclosed toilet and spa bath, air-conditioned summer comfort, walk through wardrobe, and outlook to the Council nature strip and inground pool area. All other bedrooms are queen bed sized with built in robes. Another bonus is the solar hotwater system for the budget-conscious buyer.
Keynote features of this property are as follows:
• Quiet cul-de-sac location with outlook to GRC nature strip & Goonanaga waterway & parkland
• Modern (4) bedroom home with excellent street appeal
• Two separate indoor living areas
• Privacy & convenience assured a/con spacious master bedroom positioned away from other bedrooms – ideal setup for shiftworker
• Picturesque and peaceful outdoor living with sparkling inground pool & cool easterly aspect
• Patio has plumbing for outdoor kitchen and also boasts powerpoint, TV point and bracket perfect for watching the footy around the pool
• Solar hotwater system (with gas backup) for budget conscious buyer
• Security screens t/o for 24 hour a day peace of mind
• Easy care 825m2 allotment with electronic remote controlled gated entry for safety of young children & pets
To complete the picture, The Hideaway is within short riding or driving distance of Toolooa High School & South Primary School, and approximately 4klms to all CBD facilities including parklands, walking trails, & Aquatic centre.
If you have been dreaming of a Tropical Hideaway, then this is your opportunity to discover this property that offers your family a very peaceful and private lifestyle and then take the next step to…MAKE IT YOUR OWN!