Property ID: 20714719
Auction on Jun 20, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Raine & Horne Gladstone are proud to present 168 Mount Stowe Road to the market. A great opportunity to secure a rural lifestyle within close proximity to City amenities.
Situated less than 25km from Gladstone CBD, what is on offer here is 116.37 Ha (287.55 Acres) of mostly wooded undulating land bordering State Forrest on two of the boundaries with multiple options for secluded house sites and possible future sub division potential (Subject To Council Approval)
There is a renovated two bedroom cottage ready to live in while you build your dream home (STCA) with a 6 × 9m shed already in place.
The property is watered by two dams, plus the cottage has pressurised water from a 5,000 gallon tank. There is another 1,000 gallon tank collecting from the shed plus a bore for back-up.
Features at a glance:
• 116.37HA (287.55 Acres)
• 25 Min from CBD
• 2 x dams + bore and 6,000gal rainwater
• Renovated 2 bedroom cottage with power
• 6 × 9 Shed with double roller doors
• Choice of several secluded and elevated house sites
• Potential income producing property
• Less than 1km to Calliope River as the Crow flies
• Call Stefan or Mark to Inspect
Do not miss out on this opportunity – Call Stefan on 0429 098 653 or Mark on 0409 496 353 to arrange your inspection NOW!
|Land Area||1,163,700.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|